Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update part 2

So my last bummer update can be kicked to the curb. I got a desk in my room at home so I've been able to get more shots done, but more importantly, said shots are turning out a lot better than the first bunch i did. I guess i just needed to get back into the swing of animating. I've also been doing some shots in flash, which is extremely helpful in saving me time and frustration.

I have some tests that I'm probably not going to upload soon due to laziness, i still need to do my proof of concept but i want to do like right this second so maybe i'll post that when i've got proof enough.

Ive also officially begun working on the sound elements for the film even though it seems slightly pointless since by the time all the animation is done I'll have to re-time all the sound effects out. As for an actual sound track.. I'm looking for something kind of on the subtle side, but with a hint of Cajun feel to it.

I feel bad for not posting fun things to look at, who wants to read these days, so here, have some doodles:

No comments:

Post a Comment