Sunday, January 9, 2011

Work reel



*copied from youtube*
Okay.. so there are a few glitchy parts from my last save, and since my recent laptop crash i havent had access to after effects to fix them, so hopefully you can just deal with it. :)
I just wanted to upload something more recent since people have actually been looking at the old Gatordog animatics, even though thats totally going to ruin the surprise!

I've taken out most/all the dialogue since it wasnt really needed, and i've added in some of the rough animation I did this semester. Needless to say, i have to kick it into high gear if im ever going to finish!

I've also tweaked/changed/added some shots, which wont be display in the workreel until i actually animate them. Just some minor things to hopefully strengthen some scenes.

1 comment:

  1. I really love it!
    the story is nice and I love all the character's actions... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete