Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas in gatorland



The semester is over and I'm done with college foreverrr. Gatordog has come a looong long way, but it's still got a lot of work to be done before its safe to say its complete. I've got a fully animated workreel done, with some rough foley put in, and i'm going to be spending the next few months perfecting animation and then moving on to full color!

I'm really hoping I can get some sort of funding, because while i was doing my crummy sound myself, I realized I might need help from someone with actual experience doing music for it to work out.

Other than that.. taking a christmas break, then back to work! im excited, it feels so weird not doing anything after working from the second i woke up til i went to bed for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment